Today I received an email from a reader with a referral to a medical doctor who practices Western and Eastern together. She said he accepted insurance, which I was really surprised to hear, so I called him immediately. Of course, the sweet receptionist informed me they stopped accepting Aetna last year, so I thanked her and hung up. Hummmm, bummer…..
I then spent about 10 minutes daydreaming how my life would be different if I didn’t have to worry about money on any level. These were my dreams.
1. I would have made an appointment for the doctor right then and there and ignored the fact they didn’t accept insurance. I would go to any doctor I wanted and just pay out of pocket if need be.
2. I would take all my children to holistic, Eastern medicine and acupuncture practitioners to try and help them with their allergies and asthma instead of taking a slew of allergy pills everyday.
3. I would buy all my groceries at Whole Foods, Mother’s, Trader Joe’s, Bristol Farms and Irvine Ranch Market and never look at a price.
4. I would buy every supplement or vitamin I every dreamed might be helpful.
5. I would hire a house keeper who was an expert at cleaning with non-toxic bio-gradable products, while actually making the house sparkly clean.
6. I would let Lou buy all those ridiculously priced Ralph Lauren Polo shirts even though they are a rip off.
7. I would get a few new pieces of furniture.
8. I would hire someone to repaint my kitchen cabinets.
10. I would let Trinity go away to any summer camp she wanted regardless of price and allow her take gymnastics everyday if she wanted to. (Her newest passion)
11. I would find a way to take a trip to Italy with Tabitha and Trinity.
12. I would buy 2 poodles to keep each other company and take them to the groomers every single week!
13. I would get my nails and toes done every week with Tabitha and Trinity.
13. I would find a way to spend more time with my sweet husband, hopefully he wouldn’t have to work so hard.
14. For birthdays and holidays I would buy really extravagant gifts for all the people I love in my life.
Thinking I could spend all day coming up with great ideas, but I am running out of time and don’t want to spend my whole day dreaming,
I would love to know how your life would be different, if money wasn’t a worry. Leave a comment if you want to share.
available on kindle