I am sure you know exactly what I am talking about when I say ” I am having one of those days”! We all have them once in a while, and I probably have one at least once a week, but they happen to everyone.
I woke up exhausted again as I haven’t gotten a good nights sleep in over 10 days and it is starting to wear on me. Tt and I didn’t have a walking dates and because I was so tired we decided to take the day off from exercise. Probably not a good idea for my mental state.
Woke up worked on my blog, all was fine there and then:
- I opened the curtains and the curtain rod feel down on my head, OUCH!
- Got trin off for school and I was cleaning the house and started the laundry only to realize my laundry was once again at the 15 load mark. UGH!
- Was on the phone with my Mom and getting dressed at the same when I looked at Tiara and realized she had just busted open a bag of cheese popcorn from Trader Joes and it was spread all over every room I had just finished sweeping. MORE CLEANING!
- Finally got ready, did some errands with Tiara, without any problems only to return home and realize I had to make dinner at lunch time or my family wouldn’t have any dinner. HATE CHANGE IN ROUTINE.
- Was completely starving and was rushing to make my lunch when I opened the spice cabinet and the pepper mill fell from the shelf, hit my plate and cracked it into pieces with my food already on it. I was so hungry, I just threw that plate away, picked up the broken ceramic and took a chance there wouldn’t be any broken ceramic in my food. GOT LUCKY ON THAT ONE!
- Finished the meal and sent Lou a text that “if you aren’t home in one hour, I am in big trouble.” His response, “STILL IN A MEETING!” HOLY CRAP!
- I needed to pick up Trin at school and drive her to an appointment in Tustin with our favorite doctor who always runs really late and if I bring Tiara with me, it will be a nightmare and I will have to call her teacher and cancel her home schooling for the day. HUMMM, WHAT TO DO?
- I was just about to call her teacher and cancel when Lou texted me again. “I am leaving!” YES
- This is Lou’s one official day off but they always have a Wednesday meeting so he actually left for work at 9am and will make it home by 3pm. He is in charge of the schedule for everyone including himself, so no idea why he does this every week?
- Just got a call from the doctor’s office and they are already running 45 minutes late, so Trinity’s appointment got moved back to 4:30pm. YUK, won’t get to drink wine until at least 6pm!
- Getting ready to leave with Tiara to pick up Trinity and for the second time today, she dropped her crayon box all over! ANOTHER MESS TO CLEAN!
I am going to quit complaining now and go pick up Trinity and hope that nothing else goes wrong today.
Just got home from picking up Trinity and Lou was home waiting for us. All of my complaints and stupid stuff just melted away because he told me his boss announced in the Manager’s meeting today that :
Lou had been promoted to General Sales Manager of Mercedes Benz of Ontario, a Fletcher Jones dealership!!!!
So proud of my hubby, all his hard work is paying off!
Have a wonderful Thursday!!!
my blog is available on Kindle
Check out my Monthly Sponsor, Prasad Photography
Still time to book your holiday portrait session!