My name is Tiffani Goff and I have been married to Louis Goff (Louie), for the past 20 years. We met at San Diego State and have been together ever since. We have 3 girls whom I refer to as “those people”
Tabitha, our resident fashionista with the amazing hair is 19 and lives with us in our humble abode. She works full time as a jewelry stylist at HPD and attends junior college at night.
Tiara, or better known as TT is the center of the whole Goff universe. She is 13 and pretty much orchestrates what we can and cannot do in our lives. She was born with Tuberous Sclerosis and as a result has seizures everyday, is mentally delayed, has autistic tendencies and a whole host of other medical problems. She does not attend school and is home with me everyday. Taking care of her is my life occupation.
Trinity (almost 10), our third angel arrived after a successful vasectomy, or so said the urologist. People say she is a “mini-me”, I guess the resemblance is the fact that we both talk incessantly and like to argue. She loves softball, art and driving me crazy.
WHY AM I WRITING A BLOG? Well, I have law degree which I don’t use. I was an an interior decorator and a holiday decorator, both of which I loved but required me to leave the house. I am pretty much house bound with TT and my brain was turning to mush. I guess if I had enough money to buy myself into oblivion that might help but that is not the case. Therefore, I needed a way to be creative and potentially make money. Hence the blog.
MY BLOGGING GOALS:
- Make people laugh.
- Remind everyone life is hard, but it could always be worse.
- Tell my story of dealing with very serious life issues through humor in the hope it helps others find strength to cope with their challenges.
- Post my healthy recipes to inspire others to cook healthy and more often.
- Present my ideas on inexpensive home decorating. Everyone can have a home they love on a serious budget….
- Distract myself from my constant focus on cleaning, walking, cleaning, medical issues, organizing, scheduling…
Questions, comments, rude commentary… email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope you enjoy my blogging journey….